All Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

MY FAITH IN GOD DRIVES ME INTO TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE WHOLE TRUTH: THE WAR AGAINST FEAR AND CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE

My Fellow Cameroonians, Africans  and members of the International Civil Society

Cheers to all of you who have been following up with the struggle to free Cameroon from corrupt tyranny and dictatorship. There is something that is bizarre, I mean the 200 political parties in a society like Cameroon that has only about 19 million people. This kind of liberal factionalism has been sanctioned by the system, which  we must change. All the men and women behind this kind of confusion and insanity are not different from President Paul Biya because all of them are participating to undermine the Constitution of Cameroon as well as shatter our effort to promote good governance and the rule of law. If I have come this far since 11 years ago in this struggle with amazing feats, it is because I unintentionally had been empowered by my faith in God through Jesus Christ never to condone the conspiracy against silence and the intimidation to fear or what I call the audacity not to fear, which is the caption of my letter to President Barack Obama coming up very soon.

I am calling your attention to this because it will be a huge mistake if  I continue to blame only President Paul Biya and leave out the stakeholders in Cameroon like France, Britain, United States of America. Truth be told once and for all .Also, all the leaders of the 200 political parties including Paul Biya  know that they cannot deliver but also misleading the masses just as they are blaming Paul Biya of the CPDM party. Unless, one is very sincere about the  truth and nothing but the whole truth, I am afraid the whole world will be misled again. On this radio interview, which I granted on Saturday 8/13/2011, I speaketh the truth and nothing but the whole truth. All you need to do is click on this site and listen to the voice of the Cameroon freedom fighter and advocate.


One of my determinations in this struggle for freedom and democracy (change) in Cameroon is to appraise situations objectively. By the same token, my deep believe in the truth and nothing but the whole truth is derived from  my faith in God ,which has inspired and empowered Cameroonians and the world to pay an unprecedented attention to  the state of affairs in Cameroon and Africa. This is exactly one of the main objectives, which I wanted to achieve with honest awareness and no-nonsense advocacy and activism. I will give you  a detail account of how this has happened subsequently. For now, let me speak about my faith in God through Jesus Christ.

I do not hide my faith in God at all but I do not intend by any means to force my belief on anyone. Therefore no offense is intended here except that I wanted to make a point about what drives me to stand up for the truth. My believe in a virtuous and free society is rooted in my faith belief system because I know that somebody up there is immortal and invincible whereas I am the one who is mortal and capable of being extinct . I must never feel that I have come this far on my own. Talking about the truth ands nothing but the whole, I questioned Dr Rexon Nting who said the Cameroon Opposition should keep trying hard to united and defeat President Paul Biya at the ballot Box of corrupt tyranny and dictatorship. I thought it was strange that anyone who is educated would fail to think outside of the box.

However, we must always put up a good fight trusting in God's divine intervention because once the moment comes, victory cannot be stopped or postponed. I know people have been praying for this vision and all those who share in it  for years and I commend all of them. Sometimes, I have been surrounded by wild sharks from high places with power, in this ocean of my political advocacy, activism and cyber revolution, just out to devour me into pieces for daring to speak truth to power as well as claim my first amendment rights but only God alone knows how I have always been spared. But I implore those of you who are very enlightened now by the truth I have shared with over the years not to ever cave in to fear or silence.

Fear Not Cameroonians and Africans. As I speak, I have more than 100 articles on this blog now. It is unbelievable that I have churned so much energy with a deep and abiding faith in God and passion for truth, justice, freedom and democracy. God is great and when God is for us who can against us? http://virtuousandfreecameroon.blogspot.com/

This struggle has come this far because of the war against the conspiracy of silence and fear. As I look back, I know God has been part of this tireless effort. Wow, what a fight of good faith we have fought! What a labor of love and courage of resilience! I praise God almighty for His love and mercy. I sing songs of joy as a see a new Cameroon in African being birthed during the 24 months transitional period .

We must win. Come on board and let us keep marching on until the walls of corrupt tyranny and dictatorship in Cameroon fall down to pave way for freedom and democracy. Pass it on. Yes, I have touched the untouchables and suffered persecution and retaliation but I am not crushed in my soul and spirit. My political asylum was a statement to the United States government and Congress and everyday, I seek to press on them to know that I never took it for granted. I must help my fellow Cameroonians oppressed so that they are free from the corrupt tyranny and dictatorship of President Paul Biya, ELECAM,  Parliament and over 200 confused opposition political parties leaders.

Thank you and pass it on


Jonathan Awasom


   



 

No comments: