All Posts

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Advocacy: My email to US Senator Robert Menendez who is also Chairman of US Senate Foreign Relations Committee




         Dear Senator Robert  Menendez

Sincere greetings and congratulations on your new leadership role as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee of the United States Congress and Government

My name is Jonathan Awasom. I am fighting for the freedom and democracy of my country , Cameroon. I am resident here in the USA as a political asylee and since 2005 I have been in this endless struggle. Please, kindly give me a listening ear and help me to free our people under the bondage of dictatorship and corrupt tyranny in Cameroon.

I have been in contact with your predecessor, the Hon Secretary of State John Kerry with regards to my concerns as a political asylee from Cameroon now resident here in the United States. Before Senator John Kerry moved to the State Department, I requested that I would like to testify before the Senate foreign relations Committee and Congress on the issues I have been wrestling with, with regards to Cameroon. So far the  committee met and discussions and testimonies were held on " ENTRENCHED LEADERSHIP IN AFRICA" with Cameroon as one of the case studies. Therefore, I am still seeking for an opportunity to come and testify since I was left out.

These concerns range from human rights, civil rights, corruption and the struggle for freedom and democracy. Dictator Paul Biya is not competent to organize any elections in Cameroon and we have condemned the fake  and fraudulent Presidential elections held in 2011 as well as the current fake and fraudulent Senatorial elections that are masterminded by the totalitarian regime.

As an advocate I have been very determined to raise awareness and also to cajole, convince and seek the partnership of the United States Congress and officials to assist me  with our vision to free Cameroon from dictator Paul Biya. That is why I am here in the US on political asylum and I urge you, sir to take up my case.

I have updated my concerns and will like to bring that to your attention . I will appreciate your interest in my efforts. We appreciate the interest of Senator John Kerry when he was chairman of the Senate foreign relations Committee and we are looking forward to working with all of you for a way forward for Cameroon and Africa

Thank you Senator and may God bless your leadership . We need you.

God Bless you and the United States


Rev Jonathan Awasom

The force of truth is at the center of my faith in God and love for humanity 
I am a Cameroonian citizen for freedom of Cameroon from corrupt tyranny and dictatorship.

Click on his blog and download 150 articles, a trail blazer of speaking truth to power,  a fearless advocacy and persistent activism that is shaping African policies in 21st century 

The voice for Cameroon, Africa and the world in the 21st century for the Magna Carta( Freedom Charter for Cameroon and Africa)

The Rally-cry for freedom, justice, peace ,democracy( human and civil rights) and prosperity for all

Empowering humanity to build a virtuous and free world for the beloved global village that builds bridges

Advocating for the proven free three arms of Constitutional Federal System of Government for Cameroon , too ,which is one of the most multi-ethnic and tribal diverse societies in Africa with over 180 languages. 

Pass it on and thank you for your interest and cooperation

No comments: